Komorebi is an untranslatable Japanese word, which eloquently captures the effect of sunlight streaming through the leaves of the trees. The shadow created on the ground, or even in our curtains, describes this everyday beauty represented here in this colorway.
75% Superwash Merino / 25% Nylon | two-ply fingering
463 yards / 100 grams
100% Superwash Merino | 4-ply DK
231 yards / 100 grams
100% Superwash Wool | 4-ply worsted
220 yards / 100 grams
Orders will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
- Unused yarn in its original condition/packaging may be exchanged for a refund within 14 days of the date printed on the invoice enclosed in your package.
- Sale items are not eligible for return.
- Refunds will be issued for the full invoice amount minus any shipping costs incurred. Shipping costs will only be refunded if your items were damaged or your order was improperly shipped.
- TCC will gladly exchange unused yarns for alternate color choices, but shipping costs will be applied.
- Please email email@example.com with any additional questions.