Yugen is an important concept in traditional Japanese aesthetics. The exact translation of the word depends on the context. In the Chinese philosophical texts the term was taken from, yugen meant “dim”, “deep” or “mysterious”. In the criticism of Japanese waka poetry, it was used to describe the subtle profundity of things that are only vaguely suggested by the poems. (From Wikipedia)
75% Superwash Merino / 25% Nylon | two-ply fingering
463 yards / 100 grams
100% Superwash Merino | 4-ply DK
231 yards / 100 grams
100% Superwash Wool | 4-ply worsted
220 yards / 100 grams
Orders will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
- Unused yarn in its original condition/packaging may be exchanged for a refund within 14 days of the date printed on the invoice enclosed in your package.
- Sale items are not eligible for return.
- Refunds will be issued for the full invoice amount minus any shipping costs incurred. Shipping costs will only be refunded if your items were damaged or your order was improperly shipped.
- TCC will gladly exchange unused yarns for alternate color choices, but shipping costs will be applied.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.